Wednesday, January 6, 2010

10 Things about (not so interesting) Me

What things best describe me?

I'm like a mouse
One word ! Quite

I'm like a Koala
What is Koala famous for? Sleeping of course. I am pretty lay back person and a happy-go-lucky king of guy

I'm like a Hermit Crab
Shy is my middle name >.< . Like to hide behind the shell if i had to

I'm Ketchup person -_-"
Because I'm not a Chilli Sauce person. I can't handle spicy food. Why torture myself if I know i can't handle it ><>

I'm a Camel
I can eat a lot of food if I want to. But i can control myself from eating. Worst thing that can happen is to gain weight........

I'm like the Weather
Weather is unpredictable I consider myself unpredictable I think. Sometimes I can be happy like the sun shine or emo like the drizzle rain....... -_-"

"Apple"
I almost everyday will bring 2 "apple" to college, which is my laptop and Iphone. As one of my friend told me: "An apple a day, keep the doctor away". Now i got 2 apples a day, so I must be a healthy person. XD Mentally not physically.

I'm like the Television
TV have over hundred of channel, is hard to choose one channel. This mean that I can't focus on 1 thing too long, I will lost my patient and do something else instead. Have to admit is a bad habits >.<

I'm like a Rubic Cube
I can be twist and turn, can see many different side of me. But once put all the things in order will bring out the best of me. XD

I'm like a Stone
I can be as boring as a stone. But once the stone get polished, the person will get the "good". Meaning that once you get to know me, I can be a good friend and fun to hang out with?
I think~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment